Recommended Excursion ! Three island tour
St. Maarten / St. Martin - with Swaliga 2
Snorkel at Creole Rock, lunch at Karabunis on Pinel Island, swim with the turtles at Tintemarre!
Check out the tour details here!
Suitable for cruise ship visitors!
- return directly to the cruise ship facility **
- easy departure times:
- during the winter, 09:45 local 08:45 Eastern Time
- during the summer, 08:45 local 08:45 Easter Time
- return in ample time for your cruise ship all aboard time
** unfortunately, we can no longer pick you up from the cruise ship facility but we re only a few minutes away - see our directions
Why Choose Swaliga 2?
10 reasons we beat the competition!
- use our check list and see!
* Local / St. Maarten time is U.S. Eastern time + 1 hour until the end of "daylight saving" in March (GMT - 4 hours)
This means that if your ship is due to arrive at 8.00 a.m. U.S. Eastern time, it will arrive at 9.00 a.m. St. Maarten time.
SOME SHIPS RUN ON THEIR OWN 'SHIP TIME'
We regret but we cannot advise you on time differences between St. Maarten time and your "ship time".